Here the answers to the most common questions we get here at Germantown Espresso Bar:
- What are your hours? Our hours are 6:30am-3:30pm during the week and 8-1:30pm on weekends!
- How do I find you? Just type our address in to google maps! We're located at 26 Maplewood Mall in the heart of Germantown. If you're on Armat between Greene and Germantown, you'll see our big Coffee and Espresso Mural on the back of our building. We're across the street from Greene Street Friends Schools main entrance on Armat.
- Where is your front door? OK, so the answer to this one is debatable. Technically our front door is located on the beautiful, pedestrian friendly, Maplewood Mall, right next to Germantown Radio. BUT, most people come in through our "back door" which is accessible via Armat Street. We don't care which one you use!
- What's with all the dinosaurs and rubber ducks? What, you don't like dinosaurs? Do you hate ducks or something? Just kidding, but honestly.. who knows! These things seem to just happen.
- How can I book a show here? Check out our Get In Touch page!
- Is there parking nearby? A PLENTY! There are two municipal lots across the street from our back entrance, as well as plenty of on street parking
- Whose coffee do you serve? We are excited to announce that we are now serving coffee from our new coffee roasting company Many Hands Coffee Co.! Over the past year the same owners of Germantown Espresso Bar has been working to grow Many Hands Coffee Co., a new and exciting profit sharing initiative through deep relationships, fair trade, and organic coffee. Learn more at www.ManyHandsCoffee.com
- Can I reserve space for a meeting at your shop? Unfortunately we are not currently renting out our space due to COVID-19.
If you have any other questions that weren't mentioned here, head over to our Get In Touch page and send us an email, we'll answer it as soon as we can!